Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Symptoms of divaticulosis. No but I recently spent the night…

Customer Question
Symptoms of divaticulosis Doctor's...

Symptoms of divaticulosis

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No but I recently spent the night in the ER with flu. I take blood pressure pills metformin,and prosac

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have no appendix and the pain is on my left side Oh and I'm on augmenton

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Are you on Augmentin to help treat the diverticulitis?

No, I have sinusitis

Thank you for that information. What's the question that you need help with today. I believe you asked about symptoms of diverticulosis which is a silent issue. If it progresses to diverticulitis that's when you can develop symptoms.

No I just want to know what you think it might be
Are you there

I am here.

No
Can't you send me the symtoms

Could you be specific as to symptoms for what exact disease?

Never mind

It doesn't seem as though I can help you with this. I'll go ahead and opt out and perhaps another physician can provide your with the answers you are looking for.

Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

diverticulosis is a weakness in the lining of your colon where hard stool or food can get trapped in the wall of your colon and cause pain and infection.

is that what you have?