Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband has detention as well as several physical

Customer Question
My husband has detention...

My husband has detention as well as several physical problems. As of last evening, his feet and ankles are too swollen to wear regular socks. Since this is another long holiday weekend, do I need to take him to the ER?

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Severe swelling is new. More or less normal swelling is normal. He has a fairly low level arthritis.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I see my typing was incorrectly corrected. His main problem is dementia.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/30/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

What are his other medical conditions?