Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My temp is 94. Loss of appetite, achy muscles. I have hiv…

Customer Question
My temp is 94 ...

My temp is 94

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Loss of appetite, achy muscles

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have hiv also

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
12/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Are you having any coughing, diarrhea, or a rash anywhere on the body or inside the mouth?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
coughing yes, slight diarrhea

The most likely cause of a low temp as you're having it is a viral infection such as influenza. In some it can cause a high temp but in others, especially those with slightly weaker immune systems such as in the case of HIV, the temp can go low. It's not anything dangerous as long as you can still maintain your hydration level and rest until you improve.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this, I'm happy to expand on it.

I hope I provided you with a 5-star service.

Please click the rating button when you get a chance.

-Dr. Mo

If you have any further questions please ask.

Otherwise please click the rating button when you get a chance.

-Dr. Mo

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you I feel better now. I have been resting.

Wonderful. I hope you keep improving.

In order to end this interaction please click the rating button.

-Dr Mo

Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD