Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My friend days she feels like just before sepsis. She

Customer Question
My friend days she...

My friend days she feels like just before sepsis

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

She has99.6°

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She had sepsis, in February was in medical coma for 30 days , also an opiate user

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Has she taken any antibiotics ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

No

Her body temperature is definitely raised . She should get her blood test done to rule out infection or sepsis.

I would suggest she starts with antibiotic as early as possible . She should get her lab work done and start the medications. For now she can take Tylenol over the counter three times a day to reduce the body temperature.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

Hello

Please do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .

I would be happy to help you

Regards

Dr Pravin

Administered 2/250 mg acetaminophen
Temp 99.6 °
1/2 hour later 89.6°

So that is a good sign that the fever is responding to the acetaminophen.

Keep monitoring the temperature every few hours.

and administer the acetaminophen every 12 hourly.

She seems better

I have released the rating service application on your page .

Please do leave me a feedback for my opinion provided.

Regards

Dr Pravin

I didn't want to pay the real doctors that money it needs to be absolutEly explained that type will be billed the full amount.
Anyway I'm sure it's a cold

Do you want to rate me for this ?