Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Kabita biswa I do blood test last week I got blood report…

Customer Question
Hi this is me...

Hi this is me kabita biswa I do blood test last week I got blood report today morning on the report I saw my globulin is high 4.0 and I wanna know what causes in. High globulin in my body

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Yes I got high joints pain day by day

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take madican for TB but it was long time ago when I was in my country

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

What about your Total protein levels?

Are your other blood tests results normal?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.