Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband is shaking uncontrollably although he is not

Customer Question
My husband is shaking...

My husband is shaking uncontrollably although he is not cold. I have him wrapped in all kinds of blankets and down comforters. I just gave him water and some V-8 juice in case he was dehydrated. He has not eaten anything unusual or had anything unusual in medications. He had a cuppa coffee at 3:30 it’s now midnight.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

He’s not allergic to any medications I know of he takes loss Tim, bispropol. Zeros. BabybSptin.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Would you like me to redo those medications? I spelled them all wrong . Roger had a quadruple bypass surgery in 2009 but he seems to check out perfectly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Have you checked his body temperature with a thermometer?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Hello

Please do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .

I would be happy to help you

Regards

Dr Pravin