Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a burning slightly light bleeding coming from my

Customer Question
I have a burning...

I have a burning slightly light bleeding coming from my clitoris after having sexual intercourse 2 days ago it began the next fay and it burn light its on fire today i notice light bleed and even more so when i piss

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

No just my pee pee hole on fire and slight blood

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I was fine unit after i had sex it started the first time i urinated

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

Are you taking any medicines?

Are your periods regular?

Any swelling around the clitoris, vagina?
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

haven't had a period in 5 years and it's not swollen it just burn real bad on the tip of my clitoris and a slight bleed when I urinate real bad it didn't start tell after I have sex and when I had to go to thebathroom shortly after it burned real bad and know a day later slight blood
Cant afford it
Can you tell me if I have symptom of std or urinary tract infection or what never been through this in 50 years

Sorry for any misunderstanding.
I didn't send any request for a phone call or extra charges.
It can be an intrusion of automatic offers for premium services. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

I am writing you the answer which may take 4-5 minutes.
You needn't accept them.
We can continue our conversation in this reply forum.

I told you no
cant afford it I paid 5 dollars for an answer

OK.

I knew this a scam I should have known I have a doctor just didn't want to set in emergency
how long must I wait your a specialist so it said ?

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, your symptoms are caused due to friction from rough sex, lack of lubrication and you have urinary tract infection.

Now I would advise you some self-care remedies which you can try.

Cool water sitz bath with an antiseptic solution for 15 minutes twice a day.

An application of OTC 0.5% hydrocortisone cream with Polysporin cream.

Wear loose-fitting cotton fabric panties.

Take OTC Advil and Allegra for 3-5 days.

Abstain from sexual activities for a week.

Use a lubricant to reduce friction during sex.
Add yogurt (with live active cultures) and probiotics contain Lactobaccillis acidophilus such as RepHresh.

Stay away from perfumed detergents, soaps, and feminine products.

Don’t douche.

Take OTC Pyridium pills to relieve the burning.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

is there anything else at home I could use for the burning
I don't have any of those items what could I buy from rite aide

Thank you for replying back.

You can use over the counter Pyridium pills and cranberry juice.

OTC Advil and Allegra can be helpful also.

Now, you can do cool water sitz bath with an antiseptic solution for 15 minutes at your home.

Maintain a good hydration.

I hope this answers your question. If you would like to discuss this further or have any additional questions, please reply to my answer and I will get right back to you.
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box if you are satisfied with our conversation.
Waiting for your reply.

I will I appreciate your help one more question what type of antiseptic by name

Thanks for replying back.

Antiseptic like Betadine solution.

Well you been fantastic thank you so much HAPPY NEW YEAR what away for e to start right lol

I would advise you to take all self-care remedies for a week.

And if your symptoms will not show any improvement then see your doctor and antibiotics prescription can be given.

Happy New Year!!

Good wishes for your health.

Thanks.
Take care.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor