Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was searching the web for a vascular surgeon here in

Customer Question
I was searching the...

I was searching the web for a vascular surgeon here in Montana -- looking at the Great Falls Clinic.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen many doctors about this and in January 2017 I lost the use of my legs -- an ultra sound was down and it was recommended that I have further tests -- I am suffering with block arteries of the legs and possible the celiac artery for the celiac artery was diagnosed in l993 and the doctors to this day haven't helped me. My condition has gotten much worse so now the new doctor here in Helena has told me to find a vascular surgeon -- I read an article by Dr. West of Baylor Hospital in Texas who is a speclist with the celiac artery disease. It s long history.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Yes, the legs hurt-- there is swelling in the legs and on the left side of my face -- lots of pain around the celiac artery -- thru the back -- I do not sleep at night due to the pain --- loss of weight -- hard to walk -- these are some of the symptoms

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Blood pressure can be high -- pulse is high at times so I take my blood pressure and pulse everyday -- rigth foot and big toe hurts -- the arteries hurt -- I have had a nerve test of the legs and the nerves seem to be okay -- but it could be both the arteries and nerves -- the doctor here told me to find a doctor.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

http://www.gfclinic.com/provider/brett-a-williams-md/

Dr. Brett Williams is a good vascular and thoracic surgeon there

http://www.gfclinic.com/department/thoracic-and-vascular-surgery/

Great Falls Clinic*****South Great Falls, MT 59405(###) ###-####1-***-***-****

have you seen this doctor?

No, I haven't seen Dr. Brett Williams. I was seen by Dr. Batey here in Helena Montana -- he saw me after I was in the emergency room on October 29, 2017 --- our first meeting on September 7, 2017 -- well - it wasn't the best. I had been seen by Dr. Miller in the l980 -- Thank you for your help.

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

I do not believe I need to call you unless you have answers to my questions for I do have some question. . Does the $50 include the cal and is the additional charges..

the $50 is an additional charge on top of the charges for the question.