Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm in severe pain from severe. Atritis,I just suffer all…

Customer Question
I'm in severe pain...

I'm in severe pain from severe

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Atritis,I just suffer all the time

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had several severe head engeries,the worst I was hit head on by a drunken driver,I was scalped from my eyebrows to back of head,all ribs brocken,andball of my ankle broken,stopped counting stitches after168,,Dr said I was beaten and bruised worse than they ever saw

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
We don't like pain management to get meds,we don't like opioids,
We don't like pain management to get meds,we don't like opioids,they don't help at all,I have headakes everyeveing,I know this can help Dr.
I'm 57years old
Female
How long do I wait?
12/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you still need help?

I thought you had already left me your diagnosis!