Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What type of doctor would I askfor to examine what appears…

Customer Question
What type of doctor...

What type of doctor would I askfor to examine what appears to be a grouth near the edge of my rectum.?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No and none...

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I called my Gastroenterologist office AND CANT GET AN APPOINTMENT TILL jAN10TH AT 3:15 PM

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/28/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

Do you suffer from constipation?

Itching, burning sensation and pain during defecation at anus?

Is it hard, painful bump at anus?

Duration of symptoms?

Are you taking any medicines?

Rectal bleeding?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.