Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Same as before. Insomnia and anxiety for 10 years. Intially
Amanda Cooke
Amanda Cooke, Medical Doctor; Internal Medicine
Hi pearl same as before. Insomnia and anxiety for 10 years. Intially thought it was a sleep think but I'm not sure if it's jusg a viscous cycle where no sleeping triggers panic attacks me and makes me… read more
To tell you the honest to God truth. I been on suboxone for
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
To tell you the honest to God truth. I been on suboxone for 4 yrs and seroquel for half or more of my life....i been having these panic attacks with ((trips to the mental hospitals. For suicidal. Idea… read more
I have ibs and bad digestive issues. The gastrologist doc
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
I have ibs and bad digestive issues. The gastrologist doc prescribed me pantoprazole , duspatalin retard and librax. Librax consists of 2.5 mg clidinium bromide and 5 mg chlordiazepoxide. I used to ta… read more
If I've been on a benzo; doctor prescribed for six months
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
If I've been on a benzo; doctor prescribed for six months and it never helped; also a failed ssri which gave me an adverse reaction, should I continue to try medications? I still don't feel right; fee… read more
Do you have any suggestions on Panic Attacks. Sometimes
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Do you have any suggestions on Panic Attacks. Sometimes these can be so overwhelming. I can usually get through one with a breathing technique. But I want to get rid of them not just always have to da… read more
My chest hurts around the breast bone, I get really weak and
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
my chest hurts around the breast bone, I get really weak and out of breath but every time I've been to the er, the last time was a year and a half ago, they pat me on the head and send me on my way… read more
I have been taking the prescription drug Nuvigil that my
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I have been taking the prescription drug Nuvigil that my doctor prescribed for me for extreme chronic fatigue, adult ADD which if i do not take my nuvigil I really can't function and I cannot complete… read more
I abused benzos and now I am on such a low dose with no
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I abused benzos and now I am on such a low dose with no taper basically. I went from like 4 mg a day which i had taken for a few weeks to 1mg with no taper. I was ordering pills online and admitted to… read more
I am very ill from benzo and probable withdrawal on .5 mg
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
I am very ill from benzo and probable withdrawal on .5 mg per day. I feel like there is no help left for me. My soul feels like it is gone. I need help and am afraid anymore to ask for help. I have fa… read more
Have been on .5 xanax 3 times a day for 30 yrs along with
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
Have been on .5 xanax 3 times a day for 30 yrs along with two BP pills. My doctor decided to reduce pills to 2 times a day but I went into severe withdrawal. For 6 weeks could not eat or sleep, IBS an… read more
I have agoraphobia and severe panic disorder and my dr.
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I have agoraphobia and severe panic disorder and my dr. could't up my benzos anymore so she switched me from 80mg celexa straight to 37.5x2 effexor a day. I am having double vision, can't stay awake, … read more
I quit smoking 6 months ago. I also suffer from Generalised
Dr. Phil, MD
I quit smoking 6 months ago. I also suffer from Generalised Anxiety Disorder. Is it normal to have heartburn and slight shortness of breath now and again and also to have more panic attacks than norma… read more
I suffer from panic attacks and severe anxiety. I take Xanax
Dr. Phil, MD
I suffer from panic attacks and severe anxiety. I take Xanax 2mg 3 times a day, but it isn't working for me anymore. I've been on just about every anxiety med there is and nothing has worked for more … read more
Is there anything I can take for my panic attacks? I'm on
911DOC
911DOC, Emergency Medicine Physician
Is there anything I can take for my panic attacks? I'm on 40mg of Paxil a day. It's seemed to help, but now I'm having panic attacks again. I took Xanax in the beginning, but I had to get off of it be… read more
I have been taking Klonopin and want to give zanax a try. I
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I have been taking Klonopin and want to give zanax a try. I take 2mg 3 times a day for anxity and panic attacks. I heard there is now 3 mg zanax. I would like to give it a try to see if it helps my sy… read more
I am hoping to speak to an anesthesiologist or someone very
IVY MD
IVY MD, Doctoral Degree
I am hoping to speak to an anesthesiologist or someone very familiar with anesthesia, especially propofol. I also need a doctor very familiar with akathisia. Last year I had an ovary removed and devel… read more
Im a 23 male recently iv become paranoid about homosexual i
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
hello im a 23 male recently iv become paranoid about homosexual i have a girlfriend of 9mounts now and b4 that i have been with many girls with no problems i know i fancy women but i can't see to get … read more
I have been having panic attacks recently, but even when im
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
i have been having panic attacks recently, but even when im not my chest on the left side constantly feels a dull ache and sometimes i can feel a deep thud of a heartbeat in my heart, and i also feel … read more