Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been feeling bloated, added weight, headache and

Customer Question
I have been feeling...

I have been feeling bloated, added weight, headache and today my mouth felt bitter and a lot of saliva was forming in my mouth making me want to spit. I took pregnancy test yesterday and today and they were both negative and I feel really gasy

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

My mum said I take too much sugar

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Headache during the day , nausea few times

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

do you take any medicines?