Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have fallen down the stairs 3 times in the past week and…

Customer Question
I have fallen down...

I have fallen down the stairs 3 times in the past week and NIW my right hand is very weak I'm concerned that it may be a sign of something really bad. I am only 27

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I feel perfectly fine. The first time I fell I thought it yo be clumsiness but it happened twice over and now I feel weak in my hand

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't have any other illnesses. No allergies

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
12/27/2017
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today. I'm sorry you have fallen frequently.

If the falls were due to weakness in one or both legs, this needs to be medically evaluated. Even without weakness in your right arm/hand, you need to be evaluated to rule out any neurological medical problems. May I suggest you schedule an appointment with your PCP or with a Neurologist. I don't want to alarm you but this could be many significant neurologic disorders ranging from plain clumsiness to MS.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Doctor. My name is ***** ***** I just received your email a few minutes ago. I'm sorry but I am lost as to what is happening here. What exactly am I receiving your advice about? Also, how did you receive my email address?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think that you are emailing the wrong person. Sorry for your inconvenience.

You requested information from JustAnswer regarding falling. If this is a mistake, please contact customer service to avoid any possible charges. Please see the first part of this thread.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sorry but I did not initiate this contact. I shall contact customer service. Thank you.

You are welcome.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor