Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My Sister has blurred vision, slurred speech and says she…

Customer Question
My Sister has blurred...

My Sister has blurred vision, slurred speech and says she feels like her head is in a"fog". (?)

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

Approx. 4 mon. No headaches

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She recently had a bout of pneumonia

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

How old is your sister?

Is there any weakness in the arms or the legs?

Does she have any previously diagnosed medical conditions? Is she on any medication?

Let me know.