Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My wife is 13 weeks pregnant and has a really bad headache…

Customer Question
My wife is 13...

My wife is 13 weeks pregnant and has a really bad headache which she can't get rid off it's making her throw up

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

She has had it for the last 2 days but its bad today and the nausea is on and off

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/27/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, she should take OTC Liquid Emetrol for nausea, vomiting.

And take OTC Tylenol safely during pregnancy.

She should hydrate herself gradually with Gatorade.

In case, she can't keep liquids down then see her doctor ASAP.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.