Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im ath the end of my period and iv noticed today and

Customer Question
Hello im ath the...

Hello im ath the end of my period and iv noticed today and yesterday i have small amounts of brown blood accompanied by lots of clear discharge and its smells awful and like metaliccy

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Iv had one healthy pregnancy to full term 2 miscarriages and an ectopic which resulting in loosing my tube

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Your symptoms are suggestive of;

1) Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).

2) Endometritis (internal lining infection of the uterus).

This may need;

1) Antibiotic

2) Vaginal suppository.

You would need culture test and swab of discharge for ascertaining the best antibiotic to eradicate the infection.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl