Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a growth between my nail ends and the flesh that is…

Customer Question
I have a growth...

I have a growth between my nail ends and the flesh that is tender and bleeds when I try to clean it out, Is there a medication for the elimination of this problem? Ted Franco (I can be reached at***@******.***

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am87 years and take meds for RLS and Aleve for artheritis. Ted

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not anything that I can think of Ted

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic