Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I developed Crohns, Have a gastro doctor and taking Humira.
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I developed Crohns, Have a gastro doctor and taking Humira. I also have a stoma I want to reverse when skin clears. My doc after about 6 visits has only once looked at me with shirt raised for some bu… read more
I have this horrible rash on both my legs for four days now
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Hi. I have this horrible rash on both my legs for four days now and I've been using triamcinalone cream on it but there's not much change. I have little bumps, sometimes red, on my leg that make (most… read more
I have some red bumps in my pubic region, groin itching from
I have some red bumps in my pubic region, groin itching from time to time , skin on other parts of my body seems sensative . I have two raised bumps towards the base of my penis. What looks to be a re… read more
My husband was prescribed Doxycycline Hyclat for acute
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
my husband was prescribed Doxycycline Hyclat for acute bronchitis which it seemed to take care of in a few days however on the last day of his medicine he broke out in a small red rash on his stomach … read more
I have a red spotted rash on both arms ,abdomen, and 1 leg.
Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Consultant
I have a red spotted rash on both arms ,abdomen, and 1 leg. I suspect it is from the Cialis I have been taking. I've had it for 3 weeks+. Should I quit taking Cialis and find something else? What abou… read more
I had a small red rash (size of a dime) under my arm which
I had a small red rash (size of a dime) under my arm which has now become much larger (fist size). A number of small lumps have now appeared and they are quite tender. The rash developed while I was i… read more
94 yr old woman who is diabetic (Glyburid MCR 3 mg. 1a day)
94 yr old woman who is diabetic (Glyburid MCR 3 mg. 1a day) legally blind. No other meds. She seems to have an urinary infection or constant itching in that area most of the time. She does not see a D… read more
I have not talked with you for a while but now I seem to
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
I have not talked with you for a while but now I seem to have a big problem...about a week ago I developed a terrible itch in my vagina and tried to treat it with vagisil but now the itch is so bad th… read more
I HAVE RING WORM AND i CAN'T GET RID OF IT IT IS ON MY FACE
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
i HAVE RING WORM AND i CAN'T GET RID OF IT IT IS ON MY FACE I HAD IT ON MY ARM AND LEG IT WENT AWAY WITH FIRST CREME (MICROFUNG) BUT NOT ON FSC ..THEN I TRIED (bACTI-FUNG) NOW I AM ABOUT TO TRY FUNGOL… read more
I have poison ivy on my face and would like suggestions as
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
I have poison ivy on my face and would like suggestions as to how to treat to reduce the swelling..… read more
I have itchy shin behind my knees and in the inside of my
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I have itchy shin behind my knees and in the inside of my arms for 3 weeks. It is worse at night for some reason, will wake my up to find relief. I have used topical anti itch creams and taken antihis… read more
I woke up one day withan itchy bump on my neck then I
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
I woke up one day withan itchy bump on my neck then I noticed a gland near that area had become swollen. it hurt really bad but by the time I decided to go to a Doctor the pain and swelling went away.… read more
My boyfriend has a very raw large rash under his arms a lot
DOCDEV
DOCDEV, CARDIAC ANAESTHESIOLOGIST
Good morning, My boyfriend has a very raw large rash under his arms a lot worst under the right arm, it's very red, sore open in the folds and has fluid coming out that smells a little. it also has li… read more
I've noticed that I have itching around the groin area,
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
I've noticed that I have itching around the groin area, especially since I have lost alot of weight and I exercise 5-6 times a week. It goes and comes back and depending on stress, that seems to trigg… read more
My wife (asian age 46 years) recently developed a rash on
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
My wife (asian age 46 years) recently developed a rash on her arms, legs and breasts. The itch she feels is constant (lasting for two weeks, so far). We have tried a number of medications (cortizone, … read more
I have a rash that will not go away around my privet area. I
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Physician
I have a rash that will not go away around my privet area. I am a male adult 30 y/o. I used diffrent over the counter creams and it would go away for a little but comes back. itchy red rash that went … read more
I have a very itchy rash in the groin area. I have seen a GP
Dr. Chauhan
Dr. Chauhan, Consultant & Honorary National Professor
I have a very itchy rash in the groin area. I have seen a GP who diagnosed it as Tinea cruris and prescribed me Lamisil cream twice daily. I have been using it for 11 days but there is no improvement … read more
Im in the military and about a yr ago while i was in the
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
Im in the military and about a yr ago while i was in the field i deveopled a white rash about the size of a qtr on the left side of my penis.. no currently its 1 n half inches by 2 inchess and all the… read more