Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What should I use to reverse side effects of Cialis? I have…

Customer Question
What should I use...

What should I use to reverse side effects of Cialis? I have developed rash with sloughing on my arms ,legs ,back and genitailia.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling, no pain or itching

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Only other prescription is ambien that I use 1 or 2 times a week. Have been using antifungal topically and orally

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I would suggest that you use an anti histamine like Loratidine twice a day for about 3 to 4 days.

Keep the area of the rash moisturized with an emollient of your choice and do not take the Cialis till this rash has subsided.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!