Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a dull pain in my intenstions at night that wakes me…

Customer Question
I have a dull...

I have a dull pain in my intenstions at night that wakes me up?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I had it for a couple weeks. During the day it comes and goes after I eat. At night it comes in the middle of the night.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have be counted calories since Sept. And I've lost 35 lbs. after a trip to Belize.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your age and gender?

Any other symptoms apart from the pain?

Can you tell me which part of the abdomen you have pain in? Lower, central, upper, right or left side?

Let me know.