Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband who is 71 years old, has a burning sensation

Customer Question
My husband who is...

My husband who is 71 years old, has a burning sensation through out his body. He said the sides, back, front burns really bad. Can you help me . Linda Mullinnix

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

This is for my husband. He tried to call his doctor but the recording said they were closed and would re-open tomorrow morning. All he has told me is what I have said here online. He won't go to the ER . He said he would probably be there forever - busy today. I am very concerned about him.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It is not ME who is having a problem IT IS MY 71 YR OLD HUSBAND.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Do you still need help? Let me know.

Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hi, and thanks for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D. and I can respond. What medications is he on if any. Did this start suddenly today? Is he diabetic? Can you check his pulse? Is he dizzy?
Oops. Sorry I didn’t realize someone else picked up. I’ll opt out.