Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Gg. A week ago I had a date with a csw who licked my and the…

Customer Question
A week ago I...

A week ago I had a date with a csw who licked my balls and the area between balls and anal while I was on my back. She was pushing her tongue licking down but I doubt she reached my anal. I'm scared of having hiv! Since I have hemorrhoids. After the encounter I showered, all was fine. The next day at the bathroom after bowel movement I found some blood at the end of the stool I know it's from hemorrhoid . What is my risk pls.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Fine, no symptoms

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have high blood pressure I take medication for it and it's under control

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you don't have risks for HIV to spread this way, even if you have hemorrhoids.

no case of HIV has ever been spread like this.