Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am out of breath when I attempt to get dressed,shortness…

Customer Question
I am out of...

I am out of breath when I attempt to get dressed,shortness of breath ed back to size I was born.Leg croams muscle ,toes feet hands fingers.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had 2 open heart surgeries and two heart attacks from too much water.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are short of breath.

how old are you?

it sounds like you could be having congestive heart failure

which is weakness of the heart

which can cause fluid to back up into the lungs and legs and cause swelling and edema

are you taking a fluid pill like lasix to help you get rid of excessive water in your body?

77o -15-40 I take Lasix twice a day. I feel fine when I do nothing.my cardiologist said I am doing fine de4 2017' ialso take lopressor50mg, Plavix 75 mg potassium, lotensin1mg fenobrate 145mg zetia10 mg omega3 co enzimeq10 folic acid baby aspirincolace.
u have not given me an answer.
this was a waste of time. u r a cancer doctor not a cardiologist.
what is your diagnosis.I don't have all day?

you need to see your doctor again

the lasix twice a day may not be enough to get fluid and salt out of your body

if you have been eating more salt and drinking more fluids recently, you could be more fluid overloaded

and you could have fluid in your lungs causing your shortness of breath

Thank you.signing off.Hope that this does not cost me ore then $5.00

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com