Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I get pain in random places. It comes and goes. Sometimes in…

Customer Question
I get pain in random...
I get pain in random places. It comes and goes. Sometimes in my arms, sometimes my legs, sometimes my bones maybe??? (Can't tell if I have bone pain or not). It could be anywhere. The pain comes and goes within an hour, usually within 10 minutes. Is it serious or just random pain?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Do you suffer from chronic fatigue?

Age and gender?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What's chronic fatigue? Sometimes I get a lot of sleep and feel tired, sometimes I feel perfectly awake. No medical problems that I know of. I am a female.

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details.

I am sorry to hear about your problem

Well, Chronic fatigue is a condition, where one gets extreme fatigue( tiredness) throughout the day.

It can also cause pains dispersed, in all body.

Considering your case the possible causes for such symptoms are-
-Depression or grief,
-Anemia,

-Thyroid hormone imblanace.

-Diabetes,
-Hormonal imbalance.

A clinical examination and testing is very important at this stage. You need to undergo few tests-

Complete blood count, Liver function test, Kidney function test, Hormone testing.

Along with testing, a visit to Counselor is necessary. Session from counselor will be beneficial for you.

You should get engaged in aerobic exercise and stress-management techniques like deep breathing and yoga. take healthy and well balanced diet. Depression and stress issue can lead to fatigue and loss of energy.

It is almost impossible to reach a perfect diagnosis online, without clinical checkup and testing.

So, I would advise you to consult doctor and get tests done.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I wouldn't say I have chronic fatigue. There are days when I'm wide awake. Is it anything life threatening. I had a CBC already in August, it was fine

Good to hear that CBC has already came to be normal.

This is not related with any serious issue. Please be relaxed.

You should laugh more or watch a comedy or read a funny book.

You should connect with friends and family, You can make plans to meet for dinner or coffee.

You can go for meditating, it would quiet your mind.

You can Limit your alcohol and caffeine consumption.

It is not a serious issue. please be relaxed.

God bless you and take care.

Don’t forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have to get an MRI, or a CAT scan or a biopsy or anything like that? I am an angry person in general. Can counseling help me with letting go
?

Not at all. You don't need MRI or CAT scan.

No need to get panic. Take healthy and well balanced diet.

Yes, counselling session would be very helpful.

You can go for yoga/ meditating, it would quiet your mind.

God bless you and take care.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do I need a biopsy?

You would not need biopsy.

Please don't worry at all. You don't have any serious issue.

Just be calm, and use measures, as discussed in previous post.

God bless you and take care.

we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Any other questions?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
does sugar cause cancer?

No, sugar would not cause cancer.

Please stop worrying and be relaxed.

Take care.

If you are done,then please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?

I am ONLINE for your help.

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor