Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I been having some kind of flu bug I been feeling really…

Customer Question
I been having some kind...
I been having some kind of flu bug I been feeling really dizzy today the room spinning when I try to go to bed and when I try to blow my nose it gets really dizzy I do not take any medicine for anything else I just buy cold and flu medicine I think it’s not safe to take it every day for 5 days or so mybe I might have sinus infection before I got that bug I was all ways coughing up stuff during the year
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Do you have fever?

Chest pain or shortness of breath?

Numbness in arm?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

No not really
I was not sleeping much I went to my brothers house on Christmas Eve I seem I was feeling better then I was eating lot of food and punch and snacks I could not sleep that night in the morning I think might sleep some it was not for long today I tryed resting I think I got two or three hours of rest then I got something to eat
I had this bug thing since Thursday every day I feel more things I normally I can not sleep lots of the time I have a sleep problem I might sleep good for so many days then I can not sleep much after
Lot of the times I am bored I play around with girl clothes mybe I liked them because they are more soft then men’s clothes but I have a sensory thing when I put on anything I am not used too my sex thing gets stiff then does it then I have the troubles of not sleeping much then I feel weird like I am dizzy and tired lot I think I got low sex drive because it’s been doing it lot two times a week for years even if I have my arms in a weird way it does it too

Sorry for delay in reply.

I am typing your answer.

Please wait for few minutes.

Thanks

I am trying to say things but nobody is talking back I have special needs in a way I can talk and walk I think I have a form of autism
I keep getting another person to be referred to
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

Your expert has opted out. What is your question?