Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Just wondering if I could send pictures though I have sores…

Customer Question
Hi just wondering if...

Hi just wondering if I could send pictures though I have sores over my face and back of head , now starting over my body very lethargic muscle are sore as well

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

Only two days now but just a bit concerned as I have been in contact with small baby yesterday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 6 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Please post your photos for me on this page

can you please send through mobile number I can send pictures as my Android phone having troubles uploading picture
Jamie

I can't do it that way--sorry

You can use the paper clip icon on this page to upload them

Otherwise you can email them to

***@******.***

And they will forward them to me

thank you what do I add to the email subject to get to you

Just send them with a reference to this page

I have just emailed pictures through to***@******.*** now
Thankyou

Great

But it may take a while for them to get to me

I'll post back on this page the second I get them

Got your photo--let me know when you're back on

Hi Dr chip back on
Hi Dr Chip back on line now

Did you have chicken pox as a child?

I had it as an adult 18 years old

Well this looks viral but if you've had chicken pox it's probably 5th disease from the parvovirus

Nothing too serious although it can wipe one out for a few days

The only treatment is rest and either Tylenol or ibuprofen

Please let me know if you need any more information

what should I tell the parents of a 2 month year old I was in contact with yesterday?

Just to keep an eye out for any rashes but even if a 2 month old gets this it's not serious