Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Just quit vaping and I was wondering how my lungs will take…

Customer Question
Hey I just quit vaping...
Hey I just quit vaping and I was wondering how long my lungs will take to heal and what can I do to help them heal I had asthma as a young kid and I’m a little overweight
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

How long did you vap for and did you smoke prior?

Didn’t smoke before but jut vaping

How long

Like a year but off and on

Oh, no worries. The most important thing is to stop smoking. Your lungs will heal over the next couple months.

Do you have other questions?

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Did you receive my previous answer?

Hi there, did you receive my previous answer?