Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’ve been vaping for about a year I’m 19 and just quit and…

Customer Question
Hey I’ve been vaping for...
Hey I’ve been vaping for about a year I’m 19 and just quit and was wondering how long it will take for my lungs to heal
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I'm glad you quit vaping.

it can take 3-6 months or so for your lungs to heal

you can improve your lungs by eating healthy and exercising regularly and staying away from vaping and cigarettes

let me know if you have questions.

my lungs will heal that was my fear was that they would not heal

of course.

your lungs will heal.

we all can heal

we do most of her healing at night time when we sleep

what can I do to help my lungs get better

you can eat healthier and exercise regularly.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

do you have other questions?