Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 83 trs and this morning as I was using the stool, I

Customer Question
I'm 83 trs and...

I'm 83 trs and this morning as I was using the stool, I passed a large amount of pasty, black feces. I became dizzy and sick. I layed down on bathroom floor. then my body, uncontrolled by me, passes a large amount of feces and urin.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I haven't seen a Doctor yet. I'm afib and type 2 diabetic. take metoprlol and warfarin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Black stools imply an upper gastrointestinal bleeding from either gastritis or a peptic ulcer

Part of this is likely from a fairly severe anemia but with the uncontrolled loss of urine and feces you might have actually had a partial seizure while on the floor

I consider this a very urgent situation and I have no choice than to urge you to get to an emergency room just as soon as possible

Please let me know if you need any more information