Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I hope I'm not wasting your time, Iv been making a medicine,

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello I...

Second opinion] Hello I hope I'm not wasting your time,

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Iv been making a medicine, using,, dryed Clove and Alo Vera flesh, it's mainly for a friend who's teeth and gums are swollen and sore. Am I doing the right thing?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you experiencing any swelling? Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?

Not so far, as it's only been a couple of days. I guess I'm just asking for your opinion. As it's a native American cure.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I no of?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Dried clove and Aloe vera are certainly beneficial and will reduce the inflammation and swelling of the gums. It will also decrease the pain and soreness. This combination has an antimicrobial effect and will also help in fighting an infection when present. So, you can use this combination in the medicine and within a few days to a week you will likely see a beneficial effect. But in the rare case that the symptoms do not improve even with this medicine then your friend may require an antibiotic to treat the infection.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you!

Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 1 month ago

Dear customer,
Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor