Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just sent it...when I opened the Website... did you

Customer Question
I just sent it...when...

I just sent it...when I opened the Website... did you receive?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

None of the above. I found a large blister on the back of big toe

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have diabetes 2 and blister appears to. E dark color. Have bandaged toe and treated with Mupirocin.. wondering if I can wait til tomorrow to see Dr.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 6 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

No don’t know how

No problem

Is the blister intact?

Any redness surrounding it?

No
Email is fine

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

Right now there doesn't sound like there's any infection involved here and the mupirocin and bandage is fine

No need to see a doctor today--tomorrow would be fine

Please let me know if you need any more information

Happy Holidays