Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I believe I was drugged during a Christmas party with my…

Customer Question
I believe I was...

I believe I was drugged during a Christmas party with my family. My cousin has had a long history of drug abuse and when I got there she was clearly on drugs. I think to make me forget she slipped me a roofie. I’ve had the similar symptoms and I don’t remember anything after a certain time.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I don’t take any meds I’m on nothing.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Not that I know of

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was the victim of a white collar crime and it put me in the hospital for About 6 hrs. My blood pressure was off the charts. I was totally stressed out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

did they do a drug screen? are you back to normal now?

Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Hi there, did you receive my previous answer?