Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im freaking out. A few months ago, i ejaculated semen twice…

Customer Question
Im freaking out Doctor's...

Im freaking out

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

A few months ago, i ejaculated brown semen twice in a row. then it was fine again, i then started ejaculating thick worm-like gelatin, and then one day it was brown again, now it seems to be a little more normal but i checked, a harder mass is at the very bottom of my right testical. some are saying this is the epididmys tube? others are saying its a TC lump... so idk what to believe.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?

Hard, its at the very very bottom oval-point

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I did have an STD scare but never confirmed i had it, but took antibiotics just in case

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 3 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Following can be the possibilities for harder mass at bottom of right testicle;

1) Cyst of an appendage of the testes

2) Spermatocele

3) Cysts of epididymis; called as

a) hydatid of Morgagni (appendix of the epididymis)

b) vas aberrans of Haller

c) paradidymis

All of these are benign, thus not worrying, but would need attention of your primary care physician for an evaluation due to the tenderness.

The brown semen or change in consistency is not likely due to the lump. This can be due to tinge of the blood.

Blood in semen or ejaculate is called hematospermia. This can be caused by many conditions.

The most common cause of blood in semen is inflammation of the seminal vesicles or prostate gland (prostatitis). It can also be due to a tear in one of the fragile veins of the prostate gland. Most of the time it heals spontaneously, without any treatment and blood should stop in a week or so. If the bleeding persists, other causes should be looked for.

A physical examination by a urologist (doctors who will deal it) can give clue of the site of infection or pathology. Digital rectal examination, in which physician, puts a finger in the rectum to palpate prostate can reveal tenderness in prostate or seminal vesicles. A urine culture or semen culture can identify the organisms and their sensitivity towards the antibiotics. This can sometimes be self remitting also, but most of the times an antibiotic course would be required. Read the resource;

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/discolored-semen/AN00779

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor