Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My both legs are swollen recently I saw blister or sore on…

Customer Question
My both legs are...

My both legs are swollen recently I saw blister or sore on my leg frequent urination and once a day after my meal I have intense fatigue or pass out it goes away after 1 2 hours of sleep,now is about 10 week that i am in this condition.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

It did not get better but after 10 week today my swollen legs did get better but I saw the sore on my ankel

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

you may have to cut out all salt out of your diet

salt causes you to retain fluid and can cause worse swelling in your legs.

I am 64 years male
tks
no tks

you don't have to accept additional phone consult services if you don't want to talk by phone.

Family Physician, Doctor