Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How do I have to wait until the Xarelto is out of my system…

Customer Question
How long do I...

How long do I have to wait until the Xarelto is out of my system to get an accurate result from a CAPS (catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome) test?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes. Xarelto and marijuana

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have survived 4 PE to lungs 20 DVT in left leg 1 clot in portal vein and one in my superior mesenteric vein.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Stress makes it worse. Not taking the Xarelto more than two days. Long trips lasting longer than 4 hours. I have a compression socks. But not knowing is obnoxious

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I noticed this was posted 3 hours ago

Do you still need help?

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago

just click send to reply