Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My husband has CLL and just finished his 6th infusion of…

Customer Question
My husband has...

My husband has CLL and just finished his 6th infusion of Rituxin. Today he has visible blood in his urine. Since it is Christmas Eve, should I call his primary or hematologist or wait until Tuesday.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

He is tired all the time. He also has Alzheimer's. He just had a PET scan and it was improved from is last one. The PET showed a stone (stone non-blocking) in his kidney that had not changed from prior PET and CT scans.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He said he is having some pains in his lower back. He is also on Coumadin for a DVT in 2015. Current dosage is 7mg for 4 nights a week and 8 mg 3 nights a week.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
12/24/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

You should call the hematologist. No big deal, they will have someone on call that will know him very well.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Hi there, did you receive my previous answer?
Dr. Scott, Doctor