Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have shooting pain in the sacroiliac joint w. Just this…

Customer Question
I have shooting pain...

I have shooting pain in the sacroiliac joint w

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Just this weekend.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have a chronic upper back problem from a rollover accident when I was 17. Also was itinerant teacher and hauled my teaching materials to each school leaving me with bursitis in my right hip. I have just had an injection of cortizone in that hip. the pain started after that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/24/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

just click send to reply