Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've been having sex with a person that doesn't have any…

Customer Question
Hi I've been having...

Hi I've been having sex with a person that doesn't have any STDs and has been checked and I haven't got any either however about a week ago a different person went down on me (I'm a girl) and they have a history of cold sores but hasn't had one for a while, now I have a ulcer looking sore on my vagina and other sores appearing. I'm really scared but is it even possible I could have herpes if that person that gave me oral and hasn't had a cold sore for a while give me herpes?? Help.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

No fever but the glands around my vagina are swollen and sore

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/23/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What does this sore look like?

Is it a small ulceration?

Did it start as a blister?