Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I show a doctor a pic of sono? No meds. Yes, but no one…

Customer Question
Can I show a...

Can I show a doctor a pic of sono?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No meds. Yes, but no one available until Tues.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I would like to ask a question to OBGYN.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/23/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

one ultrasound image is very difficult to interpret

the radiologist has many more images

do you have the ultrasound report?

one images make you think of any odd thing as your brain is trying to make sense of it.

I have a tilted uterus. This is an 8 week sono. Could what I boxed in yellow be the fetus that is actually inside the sac but doesn’t appear to be in the sac because of the angle?
The report says empty gestational sac...anembryonic pregnancy. But I see what appears to look like a fetus in above pic.

no, that would not be the fetus.

Just a coincidence that it’s a Shari

I don't understand what you mean by that.

Whoops sent too fast ...just a coincidence that it looks like the shape of a big head and little body with an umbilical chord?? It couldn’t be inside the sac but tucked behind?

no, it wouldn't be in the sac

your brain is trying to make sense of a blurry ultrasound images.

there is no fetus there.

I am sorry

it sounds like you are trying to get pregnant.

Ok, thank you.

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com