Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been on deposit for 4years and now I have been

Customer Question
I have been on...

I have been on deposit for 4years and now I have been bleeding in my pee for almost two years and been tested for everything and the doctors can't find nothing wrong with me

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Nothing just blood in clots sometimes when I pee but if I drink lots of water it comes out clear

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Great, healthy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nope been tested for all STDs and lypus and other things like calture test every thing came back great so now the doctor is just watching

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/23/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you mean depo?

just click send to reply