Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

In the first time after giving birth of my 3rd children I…

Customer Question
In the first time...

In the first time after giving birth of my 3rd children I use Mirena and very often have my monthly period always spotting then else never been got my period for 3 years the I stop and change to pill since that after taking off my IUD ive never been having a heavy flow same of pills irregular menstruation then I stop it and have a depo for a year then stop it and i started getting abnormal period or bleeding it takes 2 weeks on and off the i have my papsmear last year and the OB siad that my cervix is doing fine. This month i have my ablition and they put me into catheter. Then, i stay 1 night in the hospital and pll out my catheter and I start having a slight bleeding coz im taking some medication for my ablivation and now 2 weeks already i have my blleding and some black bloods came out but i didnt feel anything im doing fine. I dont know what's wrong

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Pantoprazole (protonix) 40 mg 1 tab daily

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Amiodarone, metformin, meterprolol, xarelto

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/23/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical issues?

just click send to reply