Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was diagnosed with bronchitis. Can I still use my CPAP?

Customer Question
I was diagnosed with...

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Saw doc got antibotics and cough medicine

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Simistatin and gabapetitin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

64 years old, female, in good shape

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/23/2017
Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes you can use CPAP and you must use it even if you have bronchitis. It's not going to effect you badly rather it will help you getting a recovery by keeping you breathing normal. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less than that, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards