Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a doctors appointment Jan 4,2018 when will I be able…

Customer Question
I have a doctors...

I have a doctors appointment Jan 4,2018 when will I be able to return to work

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I taking pain medication oxicont

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I'll get a doctor note

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had surgery on my right elbow a plate and two screws in my elbow

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/23/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Using the hand actively for occupational purposes (if you have job which need active use of hand and fracture is in the predominant hand) may take almost 3 months. Prolonged physical therapy is necessary for elbow fractures, as it is a joint which may have significant stiffness post fracture and post surgery.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Merry Christmas.