Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Fracture elbow how will i take to heal. My health has been…

Customer Question
Fracture elbow how long...

Fracture elbow how long will i take to heal

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

My health has been good in general

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I fracture my elbow I had to have to have surgery how long will it take to heal

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/23/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Elbow fracture healing take around 5-6 weeks.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays.