Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I developed a pain on my lower left back. I am diabetic. It…

Customer Question
I developed a pain...

I developed a pain on my lower left back. I am diabetic. It started about 2 days ago and increase everything I move

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Just a slight turn at my waist is excruciating

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Age 60. my obese

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Is there any weakness in the lower leg or numbness? Does the pain radiate down to the knee or is it only in the back?