Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have vaginal itching for approximately 2 years. It has…

Customer Question
second opinion] I have vaginal...
second opinion] I have vaginal itching for approximately 2 years. It has literally reduced my quality of life to zero. I have done Candida diet, visited nutritionists, done countless cocktails of vitamins, probiotics, cranberry. No gynecologist can diagnose. Did Pap smears, tests for infection... all negative. I am despondent and desperate
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor

How old are you?

Have the gynecologists who you've seen come up with any diagnosis for the itching?

Is there any whiteness or other visible changes in your vaginal area?

Have you used any medication treatments other than what you have described above? Thank you.