Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I suffer from platelet insufficiency. Platelet ratio reaches…

Customer Question
Hello, I suffer from...

Hello, I suffer from platelet insufficiency. Platelet ratio reaches 4000. How can I treat it?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes he went to the doctor

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I took a lot of treatments 1-Rabezole 2-Folna3-Ancopir3-Gupisone4-Transamine These are the names of the treatments that I took and nothing happened

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what is your total platelet levels?

have you seen a hematologist doctor to get a bone marrow biopsy?