Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do I have to pay for this service? I am assuming it's a

Customer Question
Hi, do I have...

Hi, do I have to pay for this service?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?

Yes. I am assuming it's a urine test. I'd like to know if etizolam will show up as pos for benzos even though it's not technically a benzo.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Urine, and I don't know what you mean by time sensitive

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Such as? When will I get an answer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

No. The etizolam will not show up as a benzodiazepine on urine drug testing. The screening test for benzodiazepines will only detect drugs that are chemically benzodiazepines and will not detect analogues, such as the etizolam.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.