Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Early today I had a slight headache. Then I started to feel…

Customer Question
Hello, early today I...

Hello, early today I had a slight headache. Then I started to feel weak, edgy, spotted vision and my balance was off. A friend suggested that I check my pressure. So, I went to Rite Aid. Deeding the ER. To find out my pressure was 137/97. I've drunk some garlic and lemon water. Oh I also have pain in my left calf area. Should I go to Er??

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Some what daily ,some time cause too.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have been taking ambiens12.5. I was assaulted on the job in 2014 and zanex. The pain in the head area is around my left eye or just sharp pearing pain that last for a few second.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are not feeling well.

do you have bad anxiety symptoms?

often times bad anxiety symptoms can magnify small symptoms and make you worried.

dehydration can cause headaches.

not getting enough potassium into your system can cause cramps in your muscles.

not getting enough sleep can cause headaches.

viral infections can cause symptoms as well.