Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My Husband has had black stools 3 days he is on a virus

Customer Question
My Husband has had...

My Husband has had black stools 3 days he is on a virus tablets should I take him to a GP

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

He is getting them no he hasn't seen a doctor yet

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He hasn't been well with a influenza A & B germ.First tablet is etracyclinehydrochl oride 250gm metronidazole 400gm Colloidal Bismuth Subcitrate (C.B.S)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/22/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What is his age?

Does he suffer from pain abdomen, nausea, vomiting?

Are they loose stools?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.