Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I take 800 M ibuprofen when needed for my RA. I am not

Customer Question
I take 800 M...

I take 800 M ibuprofen when needed for my RA

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I am not having any symptoms but I am worried I my have taken 2 of the 800 M by mistake

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am basically healthy except for my Rheumatoid Authorities

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Amir, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that please be mindful and next time never take more then 800mg at one time for pain. Try to make a chart or sheet on which you can tick the box when you take Ibruprofen this will help you to avoid taking more then the required dose. I will suggest you to keep a close eye of symptoms such as stomach pain or vomiting or black tarry stools If you noticed anything like that visit emergency. I hope you should be fine for now and don't take Ibuprofen in the next 24 hours. Take milk and drink plenty of water.

Let me know If you need any more information. Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you.

Kind regards

Dr. A Javed

Consultant Internal medicine